Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Of Photos and Such

My camera is working!

For a while, my camera didn't seem to be working.....shutting off instantly and I could never get it on. It was frustrating.....but then! My friend Keren mentioned she had the same problem when she used generic batteries (like I was trying to do), but the name brand batteries worked fine.

So, I invested in some rechargeable Duracell batteries! Horay...they work! In fact, it's a big money saver considering how many batteries I would normally go through with my camera. Now, instead of buying new ones, I just recharge them!


So, now that my camera is working, I've been experimenting with outside pictures. I found a free, handy web site (Picnik) to edit my photos online. It was here I fiddled around with these new blog banners..... how fun!


1 comment:

Martha said...

I like that one girl you have pictured there.:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails