Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Neat Gift Idea

I read about a neat gift basket the other day, and just had to try it. (Of course, I didn't have a basket, but ah well!) It's called a Quiet Time Basket. Some of the things to include were:
  • Notebook
  • Pen
  • Tea/coffee bags
  • Cup
  • Bookmark
  • Prayer journal
  • Devotional book
  • Chocolates or mints
  • Stationary
  • Candle

Here is what I included in mine:

  • Pen
  • Devotional book
  • Praise music CD
  • Homemade cookies
  • Bookmark
  • Bible memory verse cards & blank note cards
  • Stationary
  • Post it notes
  • Small card with John 3:16 printed on it

What sort of things help you in your quiet time?

2 comments:

Katie said...

neat idea!

Polly Blanshan said...

That is such a cool idea!
I like to use colored pencils for any sort of note taking: class, sermons, quiet times, or just at home lists. That way I can quickly see the different thoughts when I look back through them.
Plus it's just fun to use color!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails