Monday, February 4, 2008

Long Day/Short Day

Today I had a rock in my shoe....I ignored it for almost the whole day....but it kept rolling around in inconvienent places. Finally, I took the time to get it out....but it wasn't a rock, it was a bead. And it was in my sock, not my shoe.

Don't ask me how I got a bead in my sock....???

I also knocked my head twice today. (Not on purpose) The first time, I was carrying a large box downstairs at work. I took a corner too sharp I guess. Not sure how I did it, but I whacked my forhead on the door frame as I went through it. (???)

The second time I was in the basement picking up a bag of shredded paper (part of my job) and I leaned over too far so that when I came up, I whacked the top of my head on the edge of a bin. Ouch.

Thankfully this day has been busy and gone by quickly.....otherwise I don't know if my body could've handled it! :) I'm looking forward to being home tonight. I have supper ready, and just have a couple chores to catch up on Hope your day is funny too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails