Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pie Day

It was pie day again at work today.

I like pie day. :) This year I made a blueberry and a caramel-apple. The caramel apple looked nice on the outside but kind of gooey on the inside.....and the blueberry looked nice on the inside and a "little dark" on the outside. *sigh* Someday I WILL master the art of pie making (it's in my genes). (not in my jeans....though, I guess normally I am a pretty messy cooker!)

Today I thought my cold would be all gone. It's been progressively getting better every morning, but not this moring. I guess that made me a little grumpy. Plus the fact that I was being threatened by a very long and impossible to-do list. I don't like being grumpy in the morning.

But it's a beautiful, chilly day, and I had a chance to go for a walk in it on my lunch break, and I went to the library (though I didn't have time to stay), and I have some fun fall projects begging to be done....and I might have an evening soon to do them, horay....and my mom gave me a basket of potatoes, and sprinkles (not a basket), and cake, and it's almost October.....so there's lot's to be grateful for! :)

And here's a new favorite verse to share:

2 Thessalonians 3:5
May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.
Have a lovely afternoon,
Emily

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails