Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just Books?

Have I just been reading and posting books recently?

No, I have not. I have been doing all sorts of fun, interesting, and exiting things that one day, when it's not tax season, I hope to post :)

  • I have started my seeds like last year. This year, it's cherry tomatoes all the way!
  • I made a cardboard toy kitchen that has seen lots of use
  • I am working on reorganizing my closets
  • I successfully made Digestive Bicuits
  • I have been staring at a stack of mail that needs to go out, for about a week or more!
  • I have helped host a baby shower for a friend
  • I have participated in another Winter Retreat
  • I have eaten a delicious batch of homemade ice cream cookies :)
And so, I hope your March has been lovely too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails