Things from this week....
- Rice Bags are wonderful for head colds
- Colds are not so fun to have at this time of year
- Mint Ice Cream is certainly delicious
- Sun sensitivity is in high gear
- Part time hours are wonderful
- That keeping active is definitely something I almost have to "schedule"
- That resting is also something I have to practice (as in, not writing, reading, but actually sleeping)
- That there really is something to this "emotional hormone" thing, though I'm still skeptical
- I realize that in order to use this season and enjoy it to it's full extent, I really need to be purposeful! And that's harder done than said.
- That I have a new "to-read" book list
- That it's nice to have vaccuumed floors and a clean table :)
hahaha :) Sure paints a funny picture doesn't it? (I know what they mean, but STILL! ha)