Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Last minute orginazation

There were some important, and not so important, last minute things on my to-do list last week. One of them was cleaning and organizing our freezer.

I decided between the above-the-fridge freezer and our little chest freezer there needed to be some consolidating.

Our Above-the-Fridge freezer was designated as our "quick meal" space. I filled it with pre-cooked beans, meat, veggies to steam, and some hotdishes from Mom. Now everything is pretty easy to access, and, I found out we're pretty set for the whole rest of the month. Nice!

The other freezer became my "misc and baking freezer." It's in this freezer that I found out how much zucchini we were blessed with last summer. Ha. How about at least 15 bags of it! Now I need to start using it up. Here are some plans I have:

  • Zucchini Pancakes (like Potato Pancakes)
  • Chocolate Zucchini Cake or cupcakes
  • Muffins with zucchini
Any other ideas?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails