Monday, March 30, 2009

Stuck

I do alot of rote tasks at work....which gives my mind lots of time to wander.
Some days, I go over prayer requests in my head.
Other days, I make lists of things to do or remember.

Sometimes I have make-believe conversations with friends I haven't talked to in a while.
There are times when I give myself a good long lecture or pep talk.

Sometimes I dream up big things to do, with myself, as a family, with classes, or at church.

But today.....today I can't seem to get this simple limmerick out of my head. It keeps running over and over and over.....(well, you get the picture).

A flea and a fly in a flue,
Were entrapped, didn't know what to do.
Said the flea, "Let us fly!"
Said the fly, "Let us flee!"
So they flew through a flaw in the flue.
I'm stuck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails