Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rememberance



I want you to know you are never forgotten;
That the old, old days hid in my memory sweet
Are still a part of my life that I cherish -
Without them so much would be incomplete.



And you are mixed up with so much I remember,
Your name so often I utter in prayer;
Never forgotten, on earth or in heaven,
Always the child of God's tenderest care.



I want you to know you are never forgotten,
That my thoughts and my prayers are folding you round.
Rest in His promises, go where He send you,
Do what He bids you, faithful be found.




Look up and trust Him, a new year is dawning,
Stretch out your hand and take His today;
Bought by Him, loved by Him, never forgotten,
Hid in His heart forever and aye.
~ Anonymous




1 comment:

Martha said...

Oh, I like these old pictures! They made me laugh and cry. I love and miss you. I am so thankful to have you as a friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails