Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Morning Walk

Saturday morning, since I had to work, I went on a morning walk. I had to go and pick up the office mail, so I went over to the post office. I must say, it was a BEAUTIFUL day for a walk. Since it was early Saturday, no one was out and about....not walking.....not driving. It was so peaceful! Here are some pictures I took on my walk:

Psalm 15

Lord, who may dwell in Your sanctuary? Who may live on Your holy hill?
He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart

and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman,
who despises a vile man but honors those who fear the Lord, who keeps his oath even when it hurts,

who lends his money without usury and does not accept a bribe against the innocent.

He who does these things will never be shaken.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for having me join you for a walk! It was a lovely day for a walk.

Abbi said...

That was fun to have a pictorial verse!

Katie said...

you Minnesotans are crazy! That looks cold! The verse, was nice though. I am glad you have such a good attitude about the cold.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails