Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Amazing colors

In the 3 block walk between my house and work, I have seen an amazing selection of colors! All these pictures were taken on the same day! (I just wish it was sunnier, so they would turn out better) I think God has a pretty good eye for color :) Check it out....
Above we have lime green and yellow.

Or perhaps you prefer brown and key lime?


More color to your liking? Here we have orange and mustard.

Or orange and red.

We could go for more of a peach combination...

Or spotted.
A springlike effect perhaps?


Maybe it's time to look at something other than orange......pink hues more your tone?

Or maybe autum and burgendy?

Or even some of that bright color mixed in with maroon?

Maybe you prefer earthy tones...

Camoflauge.

A splash of yellow...


Or red, if you so desire.

Cool colors of wintergreen more soothing?

Or maybe a rich red and brown combination?

Maybe red was too much, we can just soften that same look here.

Perhaps solid colors are more to your liking.


Or solid, but brighter?
It just amazed me at the combinations I found this year. I don't know if it's because of the strange summer and fall weather we had, that we get bi and tri colored foliage, but I love it! hope you do too!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics...aah, fall!

Bonnie Williams said...

God is so good. Beauty galore! And we just have to open our eyes and appreciate! Thanks for a great post! and taking all of the nice pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails