Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another fall project

Fall apples are in season (well, practically out of season now), and it was wonderful! This year, a couple friends has extra apples, so we got some. :) I decided to try something new, and make Apple Chips out of them.

Tada! A success! I think they are a quite delicious snack! Here is how I made them:
  1. Borrow my mom's dehydrator
  2. Wash, quarter and core about 7 apples
  3. Use my handy-dandy food proceessor to zip through slicing them. (took about 3-5 minutes! ha!)
  4. Lay them on the dehydrator racks and sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture over top
  5. Dehydrate about 4 hours or overnight (depending on how many apple slices I fit in)
  6. Store in an airtight bag and EAT!

I highly recommend this to any one who likes apples! :)

1 comment:

Abbi said...

They do look yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails