Thursday, October 8, 2009

Garden Produce


I was unfaithful to my garden this year.....though I had started it with high hopes! (I neglected watering it) But, it was still fun to see what did grow! See all those tomatoes riping on my windowsil?! Those are from our backyard! :)
Other things I harvested this year:
  • 3 green beans
  • 10 pea pods
  • 5 leaves of basil
  • lots of spring onion tops
  • lots of parsley
  • lots of pink & purple mum flowers
  • 2 blooming morning glories

It was great, but I'm not so sure about next year!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Next year is always a promise to do better with my garden. Your beans and peas were a lot like mine. only mine were the opposite. :)

All in a Day said...

Too funny, Emily! It sounds like my garden harvest--only I DID take care of mine. :)

Anonymous said...

You are welcome to some nice "food" for your garden from our goat pen! bmw

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails