- Gluten free pizza mix (from health food store...although I found recipes to make it here and here)
- Red Apple
- Red M & Ms
- Red jello
- Tomato sauce
- Jasmine hand lotion
- Red coupon book to Perkins
Last week, when we had the Ladies Tea Party, I made these glueten free snickerdooles (made with rice flour), with raspberry cream cheese frosting. They were yummy.
In my research...I've run across Xanthan Gum alot.....in recipies. I thought it might be a rising agent, but as it turns out, it's a non-glueten stick-things-together agent.....so your baked goods don't fall apart without any glueten! Cool.
- This is a neat blog of gluten-free recipes.
- Here is another celiac informational site.
- Here is a site of 365 slow-cooker/gluten-free recipes.