Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up.
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength.
How to Lighten Up
- Don't take yourself so seriously
- Thank God for the litle things
- Look for an opportunity to help other people
- Choose Joy
- Look for the silver lining in every grey cloud
- Add humor to conflicts and difficluties
- Don't base happiness on outward circumstances
- Don't try to be perfect
- Don't be easily offended
- Laugh every chance you get