A Almond or Vanilla: Vanilla
B Best Friend: God
C Cake or Pie: Cake (but pie is real nice too)
D Day of Choice: Saturday (the beginning of rest after a week of work, time to do fun things with M., family and friends)
E Essential Item: sleep :) (you do not want to be near me when I have had too little sleep....you with either get crashed into - clumsy- or ignored - zombie- or worse)
F Flavor of Ice cream: Mint Chip
G Gummy Bears or Worms: Sour Worms.....or fruit snacks!!!
H Hometown: Bemidji
I Indulgence: Bag of smiley-face fruit snacks from Walmart
J January or July: Um..... June??
K Kids: Love 'em
L Last movie I saw at a theater: KungFu Panda
M Musician: Edvard Grieg
N Number of Siblings: 4 (learned that from India...maybe one day I'll have 6)
O Oranges or Apples: Peaches :)
P Phobias or Fears: The dark *sigh* still not over that one
Q Quote: "If you want to build a ship don't herd people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
Antoine-Marie-Roger de Saint-Exupery
R Reason to Smile: Nikowa's pronouncement of my name "Mel-li-lee"
* I just realized I was missing S!*
S Season: Winter or Spring
T Tag: Keren, Fawn, Tracy T.
U Unknown fact: A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
V Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: Novice Cook....willing to try anything edible :)
W Worst habit: Sleeping past the alarm?
X Xray or Ultrasound: Neither, thank you.
Y Your favorite food: Confession: I like to eat..... :)...most everything......but fish
Z Zucchini Recipe: Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Just for fun, I had to iclude these other little known facts:
- A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
- It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up.The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of it's mouth.Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.
- Cranberries are sorted for ripeness by bouncing them; a fully ripened cranberry can be dribbled like a basketball.
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
- The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days of lore when the engines were pulled by horses.The horses were stabled on the ground floor and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.