Friday, November 7, 2008

Brown Paper Packages....

This was the BEST surprise last weeked...I saw this deal from Gieco and Omaha Steaks on Imommies.com and decided to give it a try. It was so worth it!

I ordered an 18 count box of frozen cream puffs, as a treat for Mathew's birthday, and a small container of steak seasoning....then, because my order totalled $12, Omaha Steaks gave me 3 free gifts....a knife set, cutting borad, and 6 fresh-packed burgers. It all came in a big box with dry ice...and the box is really a cooler that can be used again and again! The best part was....it only cost me...

$3.97!!!! Way cool. It was beacuse Gieco offered a free $25 gift card that day for sign up, and the free gifts that Omaha threw in. I believe I saved about $30! It was totally fun.


1 comment:

Abbi said...

Very neat!! I had seen something about that deal but that was after it was over I believe. I didn't feel bad because I didn't realize that it worked in our area too. I guess it was and I did miss out! Oh well! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails