Saturday, January 24, 2009

Good Deals....A Gift

$0.13!


I saw deal on Hip to Save for juice and granola bars at Target this week, and decided to try it out. Before I went, I checked on the daily coupon from our grochery store, and was pleasantly surprised with it this time.....1 pound of free bananas. Of course, that only means 2 really, but still, since we were out of fresh fruit I thought it was a neat gift from God to us for this week!

I went to the store, and because of a coupon error I still don't understand, they said I had to buy all the above bananas in order to make the coupon work...and I got them all for 13 cents!!! Wow! So, instead of 2 for free....I'm okay with this many, for some pennies!

Next I went to Target, and picked up these 3 boxes of bars and 2 juices for $1.11. But, I had a gift card (from our bank last month), and so paid nothing out of pocket! I like it, because we will really use these items too! I feel more than a little blessed this week!

James 3:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails