- He made it possible for Mathew to have his root canal done. (otherwise we would've waited until February 18th!)
- He found a file I had missplaced and was a bit frantic about.
- He found my CAMERA CORD! Horaay!
I must admit, I've been pretty unpleasant to be around the past couple days because I let myself get stressed out about too many things. We had a very adventerous week last week, and I got pretty tired out! Thankfully, God didn't keep his grace from me even though I was grumpy and here are things I am so thankful about:
- Mathew's doc apointment
- Luke's birthday
- Saw an owl last night
- Seeing a bunny rabbit at Mathew's work
- Finding my camera cord
- Work is getting busy and I enjoy it