- The fifth commandment is to humor thy father and mother.
- The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.
- Moses died before he ever reached Canada.
- Then Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.
- The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.
- David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar.
- He fought with the Finklesteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical times.
- Solomon, one of David's sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.
- Noah built an ark, which the animals come on to in pears.
- Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day, but a ball of fire by night.
- The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 decibels.
- The epistles were the wives of the apostles.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Humor from Kids
Some things kids have said about the Bible: