After that, we picked up a couple of our other friends and headed over to our parents for some croquet games. That was fun, except we lost there too!
And then, a quiet evening at home. How nice.
Chick-Peas in Coconut Milk
Combine in saucepan:
- 2 c. cooked or canned chick-peas (garbanzos), drained (500ml)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 whole cloves or 1/8 tsp ground cloves (.5 ml)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 c coconut milk (375 ml)
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground tumeric(7ml)
- 1/2 t. salt (2 ml)
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer at least 20 minutes to blend flavors. Serve with rice.